Monday, August 30, 2010

God is L O V E


Always believe in Him.  He loves us whatever we are.



I have read it from my brother who was living with his family for around 15 years now. for 7 months, he lsot his job until now. It went like this:

"Sis,

Kadarating ko lang sa bahay at nag-iinit ako ng tatanghalian ko nang buksan ko ang TV (meron dito sa eat-in-kitchen) at naka tuned-in sa 700 Club hosted by Connie Reyes Mumar and a guy I do not know but looks familiar. There was a lady being featured, an architect, who turned and prayed to God to find her the right way and asked to develop her talent further and to lead her to the right direction in her profession. Now she has her own business as a landscape architect with big companies as her clients, at a young age. Then the hosts prayed and while praying, I laid my right hand on the TV screen and closed my eyes. After the prayer I sat, while about to start eating, Connie mentioned that there are viewers, as if she knows they are watching, like women who suffer from cyst, ovarian cancer, etc. illnesses, and said they are cured, as well as other viewers who need pray-overs. TAKE NOTE of this: I was carried over, then she said there is somebody out there who lost his job and just staring at the TV screen who seems to lose hope and crying. She also said "let it be, there's nothing wrong with crying, and don't worry, you'll have one soon with a much better salary. You will hear about it tomorrow." I burst in tears as if she is talking to me because the scenario is, I may say, exactly as mine.

As if the Lord is here with me, or a coincidence, when I turned on the TV...the channel (TFC), the program and the exact situation I am with.

I can't help writing you this email which I did as soon as I finished my lunch. Who would not believe? Ask you to pray for me".

I cried instantly while sharing it with my two children because i have felt how he felt during that moment.  It was what i wanted to experience--seeing myself in that situation where the healer/host was pointing out on someone, knowing him/her on that very moment.  They had clairvoyance, spiritually.  For many years, i 've been waiting in front of my tv to be one of those touched by God's grace. i know i receive His blessing and all of us everyday, in different forms.  This said situation of my brother rarely comes.

In these trying, hard times of our lives, sharing like this one give us hope.  God always sees us.

May His blessings be felt on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment